Francoise and David are the most stylish couple that I have ever had the pleasure to photograph. They were complete naturals in front of the camera with the shoot taking on a real fashion look.
I really love this type of shoot, it is so rewarding to photograph the excitement and emotion of a couple starting out on lives journey together. The photos are sure to be provide treasured memories of those heady days when they originally fell in love, perhap to be shared with children and grandchilden further down the road.
This is something I always offer my wedding couples as it paves the way for their big day and lets us get to know each other and to relax them in front of the camera.If you have fallen in love and want to capture some reallly emotive moments together then you should contact me on 07876 312 068 to make a booking.
http://www.andrewboschierphotography.co.uk
© Andrew Boschier Photography 2014

No comments:
Post a Comment