The event raises money for the excellent Southwick Community Centre to help with the running of the centre and adjoining Barn Theatre, as well as improving facilities and buying new equipment. The centre is a fantastic facility for the local community, providing a huge range of social, educational
and recreational activities, as well as meeting rooms, conference facilities and a cafe.
I just love the events here as I have no restriction on where I can photograph and the facilities are excellent, with full on digital lighting. This makes it a dream venue to capture some dramatic and atmospheric shots.

Having said that, band photography is a real challenge due to the fluctuating light levels and action.
With experience you end up with a sort of sixth sense to know when something is about to happen, however more often than not you still miss the moment. You also need eyes in the back of your head as a lot of the action comes from the audience, especially after the ale has been flowing!
© Andrew Boschier Photography 2014
www.andrewboschierphotography.co.uk
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment