Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Celebrating National Cupcake Week in style

I thought that I would continue on the theme of food from the hugely successful Woking Food and Drink Festival by featuring one of the many exhibitors in greater depth, especially as it is currently National Cupcake Week!

Victoria's Kitchen is the brainchild of the lovely Victoria Gadson, who organises cupcake decorating parties and classes in her kitchen for all skill levels and ages.

Victoria has been taught by many of the best cake designers that London can offer and has also received instruction from New York based cupcake queen, Anne Warren.

Her unique cakes are all lovingly baked from scratch, from small batches of quality ingredients to traditional recipes, then individually hand decorated with edible decorations.

The workmanship is exquisite, especially on the quaint edible books. 

If you wanted to try your hand at baking then you would not go far wrong by booking onto a class with Victoria.

If you were looking for something really different to celebrate your childs birthday, booking a childrens cake decorating party would be a real must. You would not even have to clean up afterwards and there is an option for each child to take away their own party bag.


If you feel that you are missing out on all the fun then you could book your own adult party. Just think of the great time you and your friends could have and you even get to eat the proceeds!

I just loved photographing this stand, as it was so bright and colourful and the ladies running it were delightful.

Business was brisk whilst I was there, which was no surprise as the cakes looked absolutely delicious.

A great local enterprise and situated very close to my home base.

I wish all the luck with their continuing business.

© Andrew Boschier Photography 2014

www.andrewboschierphotography.co.uk

www.victorias-kitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment